What does a membership at TMRW include?
Depending on the membership you choose, a shared desk or desks, one or more dedicated desks, 24/7 and unlimited access, High-speed Internet, high speed wifi everywhere, free printing (standard and reasonable office use only), coffee and tea, milk, water, free access to our member events and benefits.
Do you offer extra Services?
Virtual Business addresses, boardroom and meeting room hire, printing, special events and extra member benefits. We are currently adding extra benefits such as Cloud based payroll, HR, analytics tools and more at discounted rates. Let us know what you’d like, we’re adding services continuously.
Is it really 24/7?
Yes. Our staff is generally onsite Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm. But the hub is open 24/7 for registered members using their digital passes.
How much does it cost to become a member? What is the minimum duration commitment?
Membership starts at £99 per month, and we offer month to month rolling contracts, so no long term leases or minimum length contracts. Come in, register at the reception desk, pre-pay for your month ahead and start working immediately, it’s that easy and fuss-free!
We offer four types of memberships: virtual memberships, coworking desks, dedicated desks and private offices.
But….isn't Croydon a bit, ahem, naff?
Like many before it (remember the East End, Shepherds Bush?) Croydon has had a really bad reputation for years, being an urban concrete jungle, soul-less, with not much to offer locals. And like the others, Croydon has changed and evolved. It is now London’s fastest growing borough (London areas dominate list of fastest growing economies as Croydon – the Silicon Valley of South London takes the crown) with a massive £5.5BN investment in new buildings, parks, world-class rapid transport links, and an Artist Quarter worthy of any global capital. Croydon now has its own Boxpark, the multiple award-winning retail concept of Shoreditch fame (but ours is just 4x larger, just saying J), Westfield is building Westfield South, its largest shopping centre in London, and Matthews Yard has built a local hangout for the creative community. Artists and hipsters have found a new place to live (8 reasons Croydon is more hipster than Shoreditch and Dalston combined) and young couples on the property ladder have great flats to buy (The best place to buy in London).
What kind of companies are members at TMRW?
Unlike other office spaces, we only cater for Tech companies (TMT, Tech Media and Telecoms). We love them in all shapes and sizes, so we have everything from 1 man bands coding VR flight simulators and games, superstar vlogger with 1m followers, deep-tech audio app for medical use, allergy Apps builders, to 25 people scaleups working with Samsung on the future of Connected Cars.
What’s the difference between TMRW and other tech and coworking spaces?
- 1) The most advanced and best designed tech hub anywhere in south London. Functional design throughout, plenty of natural light and free space. Each desk has its own window. No carpets, fake walls and crappy office feel here, we have designed an office space you can be proud of.
- 2) Plenty of space. Most hubs and offices are packing you in like sardines. TMRW offers plenty of spare space for you to chill out, chat, enjoy our yummy homemade food and drinks, read a book, think, discuss with other entrepreneurs… space is so precious. See our image gallery, we even have a screen-free, digital-free oasis of peace with a hammock.
- 3) The best desk in the business. If you are to spend 10 hours a day building your business on it, better make it an amazing desk. Our desks are all OpenDesk Lean desks. They’re twice as large as the other spaces, are ergonomically designed, beautifully design in Scandinavia and good the environment. Learn about Opendesk and its amazing products at www.OpenDesk.com
- 4) Real Tech people, not property entrepreneurs. They’re focused on maximum rent and yield per square foot; we are all tech industry people: tech investors, CEOs, entrepreneurs and business builders. We’ve been there: the long sleepless nights wondering if tomorrow will be the last day, the constant juggling of financial and human problems, and the fast pace of everything you have to do, build and learn. We have done great and we have failed miserably – and THAT is what you can leverage from us, industry network, contacts and experience, from us.
- 5) Our ethos. Unlike the East End pushing out the locals, all money we spend goes to locals. Our staff, our food, our furniture, our interns, our art on the wall, everything we do is for, and the benefit of, our local community. We believe Tech can, so should, be good for social good.
Can I come for just one day? Do you offer a day pass?
Unfortunately we don’t offer day passes; we’re big on our community, and we really help each other here, so we want our members to feel at home and know everybody and exchange ideas, contacts, experiences, lessons, and grow projects together. You can’t do that with a steady flow of unknown people popping in and out.
Can I rent facilities if I’m not a member?
Yes, we make our café space, event space, meeting rooms and boardrooms available for hire.
Big on design and comfort, low on price. See our prices and contact us for special requests or deals.
Sounds good. Can I book a tour?
Absolutely; click CONTACT in the menu above, or send us a message at email@example.com, and let’s meet soon!
How do I get to Croydon?
Croydon is one of the best connected and located cities in the UK, with Central London within 15 minutes, Gatwick Airport in 10 min, and trains to/from everywhere every 5 minutes. We are under a 10 minute walk to both East and West Croydon stations, so you have plenty of choice.